Scope and application
By visiting our website at NUTRA.ONE (the “Website“), using our services (the “Services“) or Nutra One inc. (NUTRA.ONE) by e-mail or otherwise, you agree to the terms of the Policy and any changes that we may make from time to time.
The personal information we collect and the reasons why we collect it
We collect, process and store the personal information provided by you or any device (including mobile devices) you use to: access our Services, create a Merchant account, update or add information to your account; or when you contact us in any way regarding our Services. You may provide us with personal information such as your name, age, address, e-mail, phone number, financial information such as your credit card number, and other information (collectively, your “Personal Information“). We only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which it was collected.
Reasons for collecting information
Nutra One inc. (NUTRA.ONE) may collect and use your Personal Information for the following reasons:
- to provide the Services and allow you to use the Services;
- to operate the Services and to enhance or customize your experience with the Services;
- to provide support, and manage requests and complaints;
- to send you updates, notices, advertising announcements, surveys, questionnaires; and any additional information regarding the Services;
- to comply with any applicable laws and assist the various bodies responsible for enforcing the law, when Nutra One inc. (NUTRA.ONE) considers in good faith that its cooperation is required under the law or that it must meet applicable legal requirements;
- to prevent fraud, misappropriation, offences, identity theft and any other illegal activity or misuse of the Services;
- to deal with breakdowns and failures;
- to settle disputes or assist with investigations.
Nutra One inc. (NUTRA.ONE) may occasionally send its users communications regarding the Services, via e-mail or other means. You can choose to receive these communications from Nutra One inc. (NUTRA.ONE) by checking the appropriate box on a form or otherwise if needed. You can unsubscribe to these communications at any time by accessing your online user account and changing your user preferences. We give you the opportunity to unsubscribe from these communications each time a communication is sent.
How your Personal Information is stored and shared
We never share your Personal Information with others without your consent, with the exception of:
- any entity resulting from the sale, merger or change of control of Nutra One inc. (NUTRA.ONE), in whole or in part, if the parties reach an agreement under which the collection, use and sharing of information is limited to the objectives of the commercial transaction; and
- any public authority if required by law.
We do not share your Personal Information with promotional partners unless you have specifically consented to the sharing of your Personal Information with said partner.
We sometimes use service providers located outside of Canada. Some of your Personal Information may be sent to a foreign country, where it will be subject to the laws of that country. In this case, we take all necessary steps to ensure that our service providers protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
All data is stored on servers with highly secure systems, protected against unauthorized access and misuse. Only our authorized employees or agents have access to the Personal Information.
External links on our Website
Our Website may contain links to websites operated by other companies. By clicking on these links, you are leaving our Website. Nutra One inc. (NUTRA.ONE) has no control over the operation of these websites, even if they are accessed via our Website, and assumes no liability regarding their use. Any Personal Information shared with these websites will be subject to the privacy policies of the latter.
Nutra One inc. (NUTRA.ONE) may occasionally make changes to this Policy. Please review it periodically. A notice will appear at the beginning of this Policy if a change has been made.
You may send a request to access the Personal Information we have collected about you at any time and have it corrected if necessary. If you have any questions regarding the Policy or the procedures for filing a complaint, would like your name removed from one or more of our mailing lists, or wish to update your Personal Information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that Nutra One inc. (NUTRA.ONE) also gives you the opportunity to update some of your Personal Information directly online by accessing your user account.